BPM Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions:
1. This competition prize is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
2. To enter you must answer a question and complete the entry form with your personal details online at www.magazine.topman.com. The competition opens at 12pm (BST) on Thursday 1st November 2012 and closes at 11.59pm on Monday 26th November 2012 (the “Closing Date”). Only one entry per person. Topman does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
4. The winner will be the first correct answer entry drawn at random (by an independent person) within 3 days of the Closing Date. Topman’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
5. Three day VIP pass will be valid for January 11th – 13th subject to availability. After being contacted by IMS Limited, winners will need to respond within 24 hours or else another winner will be picked.
6. Winners must be able to depart on January 10th 2013
7. Winners will be required to complete a winner information form &amp;amp; to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS Limited to book their prize trip.
There is 1 prize (the “Prize”) which consists of:
• 2 x 3 day VIP entry to the BPM festival (including Entry to all events, VIP Line Bypass, Meet &amp;amp; greet with a top performing DJ &amp;amp; guaranteed entrance to any and all events, even sold out events
• Return flights (economy class) for 2 people from London to Cancun International Airport then transfer to Playa del Carmen
• 4 nights at a 4* hotel (room only)
• £250 spending money
• Travel insurance. Terms &amp;amp; Conditions apply
8. Access to an out-of-hours winner management phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
9. Both the winner and the winner’s guest (the “Winners”) must be aged 18 years or over.
10. All other expenses are the responsibility of the Winners including (without limitation) transport to and from the airport in London and additional hotel charges.
11. Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double or twin room on a room only basis and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
12. If the Prize is not claimed within 1 week of the winner being notified, Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
13. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topman &amp;amp; IMS Limited reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
14. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topman may require.
15. Winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to BPM competition, Topman Marketing at the address below.
16. Winners should allow up to 14 days for their prize to be confirmed.
17. Once a booking is confirmed, any name or date changes must be made in writing. Where name or date changes are possible the Winners will incur an administration charge of £25 per change plus any additional supplier costs
18. Unless otherwise notified, it will be assumed that the Winners both have a full passport, valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel.
19. Visas are the responsibility of the Winners.
20. Winners must have access to a personal email account.
21. Winners will need a credit or debit card for the security deposit in order to check in to the hotel.
22. Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner under the age of 60 before departure &amp;amp; with no pre-existing medical conditions. IMS Limited will give winners over the age of 60 or winners with pre-existing medical conditions an allowance of £25 per person towards the cost of purchasing travel insurance.
23. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topman registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.